Ingredients Needed for Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Herbs
1 pound beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1 tablespoon fresh dill
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Herbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Clean the beef tenderloin.
- Squeeze the lime over the meat. Rub the beef with the herbs – dried basil and fresh parsley, dill, and thyme.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet, to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the tenderloin 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Cook it in the oven for 40 minutes.