Ingredients Needed for Beef Tenderloin With Creamy Potato Mash
14 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
8 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
How to Cook Beef Tenderloin With Creamy Potato Mash
- Add the potatoes in a bowl full of simmering water and cook them for 25 minutes. When they’re ready, add them in a bowl and mash them until smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the beef and sear it in the pan for 3 minutes per side, if you prefer it medium. If you like it well done, cook it for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Heat a saucepan over low heat and add the heavy cream. Add the parsley and fresh mint, and stir for 1 minute. Add the sauce over the mashed potatoes. Mix everything with a spoon until creamy. Season with salt.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the asparagus and cook it for 2-3 minutes, until softened, to make sure it cooks itself evenly. Add the cherry tomatoes and squeeze the juice from half of lemon.
- Cook the veggies for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat.