Ingredients Needed for Beef Tenderloin With Chocolate Chili Sauce
10 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup red wine
1 teaspoon orange zest
1 chili pepper, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon grated dark chocolate
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Beef Tenderloin With Chocolate Chili Sauce
- Heat a skillet and add vegetable oil.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and start frying it.
- Fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Let it rest and slice it.
- Start making the sauce. Heat a saucepan and the add red wine, orange zest, and chili.
- Season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Stir and bring it to a boil.
- Use a strainer so you can further use only the liquid.
- Add it in another saucepan.
- Heat it and add chocolate and honey.
- Bring it to a boil and keep on low heat until it thickens.
- Serve the beef with the sauce on top!