Calories: 416 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 33 g
- 29 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef Tenderloin With Asparagus and Bell Pepper
½ red bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon butter
How to Make Beef Tenderloin With Asparagus and Bell Pepper
- Start by chopping bell peppers into small dices and removing the heads of the asparagus.
- Cut the meat into small chunks. Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and start frying the meat.
- Season it with salt and chili flakes and fry until the meat gets a dark brown color.
- Separately, heat another skillet. Add bell pepper dices while leaving room in the middle for the butter. Add it and let it melt.
- Add asparagus, season with salt and pepper and leave on heat for 1 more minute.
- Serve beef alongside vegetables.