Ingredients Needed for Beef Tenderloin Burger
6 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of of vegetable oil
¼ cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
1 tea spoon worchestershire sauce
1 tablespoon salsa sauce
1 burger bun
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 lettuces leaves
How to Cook Beef Tenderloin Burger
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and start frying the beef.
- Fry it for about 3 minutes per side. Let it rest and slice it.
- Mix together all of the sauces in a small bowl, and sprinkle salt with herbs and thyme.
- Start assembling the burger.
- On the bottom part of the bun add the mayo, 1 lettuce leaf, and beef.
- Pour the barbecue sauce and top with remaining lettuce, tomato slices, avocado, chili flakes, and coriander.