Ingredients Needed for Beef Stew With Asparagus and Broccoli 14 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup beef stock
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup white wine
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
3 asparaguses sticks, sliced
6 broccoli florets
1 spring onion, chopped
1 cup water
⅔ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Beef Stew With Asparagus and Broccoli
- Slice the beef tenderloin into 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick chunks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the beef and season it with salt and garlic powder. Cook the meat until it turns opaque.
- Next you can add the rest of the ingredients. Add the bell peppers, nutmeg, carrot, and white wine. Squeeze the juice out of the orange directly into the saucepan.
- Put a lid on and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add the tomato paste and stir. Add the asparagus, broccoli, spring onion, and pour 1 cup of water.
- Put a lid on and let it simmer for 10 more minutes.