Ingredients Needed for Beef Steak With Endive Salad and Yogurt Dressing
1 spring onion
6 cherry tomatoes
⅔ cup yogurt
3 ounces of sweet corn
1 tablespoon olive oil
12 ounces of beef
1 vanilla bean
How to Cook Beef Steak With Endive Salad and Yogurt Dressing
- Shred the carrot.
- Put the yogurt into a bowl, along with half of the sweet corn quantity, shredded carrot, and the olive oil.
- Season with salt, and mix.
- In a skillet, heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Cook the beef on both sides, around 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Put the endive leaves in a bowl. Add the spring onion, cherry tomatoes, celery, and the remaining sweet corn. Mix the vegetables.
- Slice the fried beef.
- Place the vegetable salad on 2 large plates. Add beef slices and yogurt dressing.