Ingredients Needed for Beef Steak Toast Sandwich
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoons of coarse salt
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 teaspoon lime juice
4 breads, toasted
½ teaspoon butter
4 lettuces, small
1 cucumber, sliced lengthwise
½ teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
0.5 tomato, sliced
black sesame seeds for garnish
10 baby spinaches
How to Cook Beef Steak Toast Sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Mix in a small bowl the paprika powder, pepper, coriander powder, oregano, coarse salt, and brown sugar.
- Drizzle lime juice over the beef tenderloin. Then, coat the meat with the spice mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet and cook the beef tenderloin for about 1 minute on both sides.
- Put the cast-iron skillet in the oven and let the meat roast for 15 minutes.
- When cooked, remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. Then, slice it (you should have 8-10 slices).
- Make 2 sandwiches. Make sure you divide the toppings into 2 equal parts.
- First sandwich: butter 1 slice of toast and put 2 lettuce leaves on it. Lay 3 cucumber slices, then 4-5 beef slices. Top with pumpkin seeds, 2 tomato slices, and black sesame seeds.
- Spread 1/4 teaspoon of mustard on the second piece of toast, then lay on it 5 baby spinach leaves.
- Top the sandwich with this slice of toast with baby spinach.
- Make the second sandwich with the remaining ingredients.