Ingredients Needed for Beef Steak and Beetroot With White Sauce
2 medium beetroots, peeled
5 ounces beef steak, horizontally halved
1 red onion, quartered
3 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons yogurt
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon dill, finely chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon olive
How to Cook Beef Steak and Beetroot With White Sauce
- Wrap the beetroots in aluminum foil, place them in a baking dish and bake them for 60 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Add the meat to a baking dish, top with the onion and garlic and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, place a few thyme sprigs on top and bake for 45 minutes at 350⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the yogurt, vinegar, goat cheese, dill, and olive oil to a small bowl. Season with lemon zest and mix until even.
- Slice the meat and beetroot and serve them with white sauce. Garnish with the baked veggies.