Ingredients Needed for Beef Sloppy Joe With Fried Potato Balls
1 pound potato balls
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, minced
½ cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons of ketchup
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 tablespoon worcester sauce
4 burger buns
How to Cook Beef Sloppy Joe With Fried Potato Balls
- Fill a deeper frying pan halfway with vegetable oil and heat it. Add the potato balls and deep-fry them for 7 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and add the ground beef. Break it into smaller chunks and cook it until it browns.
- Add the onion and stir it in. Do the same with the tomato sauce and the ketchup.
- Add the brown sugar, mustard seeds, vinegar, and Worcester sauce. Season with salt, stir in and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut the buns horizontally in half, but not entirely. Fill them with cooked mince and serve them along with fried potato balls.