Calories: 611 kCal / serving
- 39 g
- 26 g
- 39 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef, Pancetta and Braised Cabbage Sandwich
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion, thinly sliced
7 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
3 ounces of pancetta, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon paprika powder
3.5 ounces of leftover beef steak, thinly sliced
2 buns, sliced through the middle
1 ounce fresh arugula
How to Make Beef, Pancetta and Braised Cabbage Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook it for 2-3 minutes, until the fat melts. Season with paprika powder, and add the red onion.
- After 1-2 minutes, add the red cabbage, season with salt, and cook it for 4-5 minutes. Take the mixture out with a perforated spoon. Leave the fat in the pan, and add the leftover beef in it.
- Cook it for about 2 minutes, take it out and place it over the cabbage.
- Spread about 1/2 of tablespoon of fat over the bun slices. Add the buns over the electric grill and grill them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now for serving, make the following sandwich: top the bottom part of the buns with fresh arugula, braised red cabbage and beef mixture, and close the sandwiches with the remaining slices.