Calories: 445 kCal / serving
- 52 g
- 34 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef Noodle Soup5 ounces of beef tenderloin 1 tablespoon ginger powder salt pepper 5 ounces of noodle 1 red bell pepper, shredded 1 ounce bamboo shoot, thinly sliced 1 spring onion, thinly sliced ½ cup beef stock 2 carrots
How to Make Beef Noodle Soup
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet and begin frying the beef.
- Spice it up with ginger powder, salt, and pepper and cook it until it gets caramelized.
- Separately, add your noodles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water. Put a lid on and remove it when they are moist.
- Take a large soup bowl and begin assembling your soup. Add noodles on the bottom, cover them with bell pepper, carrot, bamboo shoots, spring onion, and thinly sliced beef.
- Pour beef stock until the bowl is full and serve warm.