Ingredients Needed for Beef Noodle Soup
5 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon ginger powder
5 ounces of noodle
1 red bell pepper, shredded
1 ounce bamboo shoot, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
½ cup beef stock
How to Cook Beef Noodle Soup
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet and begin frying the beef.
- Spice it up with ginger powder, salt, and pepper and cook it until it gets caramelized.
- Separately, add your noodles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water. Put a lid on and remove it when they are moist.
- Take a large soup bowl and begin assembling your soup. Add noodles on the bottom, cover them with bell pepper, carrot, bamboo shoots, spring onion, and thinly sliced beef.
- Pour beef stock until the bowl is full and serve warm.