Ingredients Needed for Beef Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
12 ounces of ground beef
½ cup breadcrumbs
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tablespoon dried vegetable mix
1 onion, chopped
1 cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
1 cup tomato sauce
3 ounces of feta cheese
12 cherry tomatoes
How to Cook Beef Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the beef in a large salad bowl, add the breadcrumbs and crack 2 eggs over them. Continue with the rest of the ingredients: the garlic, dried veggie mix, carrot, onion and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to blend all the ingredients. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2 inch (3 cm) meatballs.Coat the meatballs with flour.
- Heat a skillet, add the vegetables and fry the meatballs for about 7-9 minutes, turning them for even cooking.
- When ready, move them in an oven tray and the pour tomato sauce over them. Top with the feta cheese and season with dried oregano.
- Bake the meatballs in the oven for the next 30 minutes.