Calories: 344 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 31 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef Meatball Skewers
1 red onion
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
7 ounces of ground beef
1 teaspoon nutmeg
How to Make Beef Meatball Skewers
- Thinly slice the onion for mixing it with the meat.
- Chop red onion and bell peppers.
- Add ground beef into a large bowl. Add the onion, egg, and season it with salt and nutmeg.
- Mix with your hands, then start making meatballs.
- Slide them, alongside red onion and bell peppers, through wooden skewers.
- Grill them for about 4-5 minutes per side.