Calories: 234 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 14 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef Lasagna With Porcini and Quail Eggs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
7 ounces of porcini
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 pound ground beef
1 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon dried thyme
4 ounces of cream cheese
1 small red onion, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
4 ounces of greek yogurt
9 lasagna sheets
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
9 quail eggs
How to Make Beef Lasagna With Porcini and Quail Eggs
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, porcini mushrooms, tomato paste, and beef.
- Give it a good stir and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the meat is well-browned. Pour the tomato sauce and season with thyme. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Next, you can start making the sauce. Add the cream cheese, red onion, spring onion, Greek yogurt in a small bowl. Season with salt and mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Lay 3 lasagna sheets on the bottom of a squared baking dish. It should be around 10 inches (25 cm) long. Top it with 1/2 of the meat and 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- Add 3 more lasagna sheets and the yogurt sauce of the second layer.
- For the third layer, add the remaining lasagna sheets, meat, and mozzarella. Evenly spread the quail eggs in a 3X3 pattern.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 35 minutes. You can garnish with some spring onion.