Ingredients Needed for Beef Koftas With Cashews and Pine Nuts Basmati Rice
14 ounces of ground beef
½ red onion, diced
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
2 teaspoons of seven spice
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon pine nut
1 cup cooked basmati rice
How to Cook Beef Koftas With Cashews and Pine Nuts Basmati Rice
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the ground beef to a bowl.
- Add the red onion, parsley, salt by taste, the cinnamon, and seven spices.
- Blend everything together with your hand.
- Use your hands to mold a quarter of the beef mixture around a wooden skewer into a 2.5 inch (6 cm) pointed-ended sausage.
- Repeat with the remaining beef mixture and skewers. Make 4 koftas.
- Drizzle some vegetable oil on a small ceramic baking tray.
- Place the koftas into the tray, then transfer to the oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drizzle some vegetable oil in a skillet, then add the butter.
- When the butter is melted, throw in the cashews and pine nuts.
- Stir for about 1 minute, then add the cooked rice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the koftas with the basmati rice side.