Ingredients Needed for Beef Kebabs With Lettuce Salad
½ lettuce head
1 red onion, sliced in rings
½ spring onion, chopped
2 radishes es, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon tex mex seasoning
1 teaspoon baking powder
How to Cook Beef Kebabs With Lettuce Salad
- Add the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Add the red onion, spring onion and radishes. Thinly slice the cucumber and add it in the salad. Squeeze the lime over the salad and pour the olive oil. Season with salt and toss well.
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl and add chili flakes, tex mex seasoning, baking powder, and salt. Stir the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Place the wooden sticks into a bowl with water so they hydrate before grilling. Also place a bowl with water next to you so you can soak your hands before making the kebabs.
- Using your hands, form a long, flat kebab around the skewer. Press with your hands so that the meat glues itself to the stick.
- Place the kebabs over a hot grill. Cook them, turning occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes total time.
- Serve them on top of the salad!