Ingredients Needed for Beef Bun Cha
8 ounces vermicelli (rice) noodles
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons lemongrass, thickly sliced
1 tablespoon ginger, diced
2 garlic cloves
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon fish oil
1 cup of water
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon chili, finely chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to Cook Beef Bun Cha
- Add the noodles to a bowl, cover them with hot water and let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetable oil, lemongrass, ginger, and garlic cloves to a blender. Blend.
- Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and the fish oil to a bowl. Mix until even using a fork.
- Shape patties using the meat mixture. We’ve ended up with 12.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a grill pan over high heat and add the patties. Fry them for 4-6 minutes on both sides.
- Add the water, crushed garlic, chili, and lemon juice to a small bowl. Mix until even.
- Serve the meat patties on a bed of noodles. with the hot sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with lime, thinly sliced radishes, carrot, chili, and cucumber.