Ingredients Needed for Beef and Veggie Salad With Caramelized Carrot
10 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1 rosemary sprig
1 red onion, cut into rings
¼ lettuce, chopped
2 radishes es, slices
5 cherry tomatoes, slices
1 ounce - parmesan
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
1 tablespoon almond flake
How to Cook Beef and Veggie Salad With Caramelized Carrot
- Place the beef steaks on your countertop and season them well with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and lay the meat in it.
- Cook the meat on the first side for 2 minutes or until the steaks release easily from the pan. Turn the steaks over, and cook an additional 2 minutes or until they reach the desired degree of doneness. When ready, set aside for 5 minutes.
- Grab another skillet and melt the butter in it.
- Add the carrots and brown sugar. Cook to caramelize the carrots.
- Add the rosemary and the onion. Stir.
- Add salt, pepper, and squeeze some lemon juice over the skillet. Cook for 2-3 more minutes, then set aside.
- Add the lettuce, valerian, radishes, and cherry tomatoes to a salad bowl.
- Grate the parmesan and drizzle some olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss. Squeeze some more lemon juice and toss again.
- Add the caramelized carrots and onion. Toss.
- Split the salad on two plates.
- Slice the beef steaks and place them on top of each salad.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and almond flakes.