Ingredients Needed for Beef and Vegetable Ciabatta Sandwich 2 mushrooms
¼ cup vinegar
2 tablespoons of honey
5 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons of yogurt
1 lettuce leaf
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
1 spring onion
1 coriander leaves
How to Cook Beef and Vegetable Ciabatta Sandwich
- Cut the carrot into thin sticks.
- Slice the mushrooms and the zucchini.
- Put the carrot sticks, the mushrooms, and the zucchini in a medium glass bowl.
- Add the vinegar and the honey.
- Boil 1/2 cup (125 ml) of water and add it in the bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle some salt and cover the bowl. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Cut the beef tenderloin into strips.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the beef strips.
- Add ginger powder, salt, and soy sauce.
- Slice the ciabatta bread, horizontally.
- Spread the yogurt on the bottom slice of ciabatta.
- Add the lettuce leaf.
- Add marinated veggies and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle some chili flakes.
- Add the fried beef.
- Slice on length the spring onion and add it over the beef.
- Add some coriander fresh leaves.
- Place the top slice of the ciabatta.