Calories: 575 kCal / serving
- 40 g
- 50 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Rice Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
0.25 ounce ginger, sliced
7 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
¼ cup cognac
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 lettuce head
6 cherry tomatoes
4 ounces of rice, cooked
How to Make Beef and Rice Salad
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ginger and beef. Cook until the beef turns brown, and remove the ginger from the skillet.
- Season with salt and squeeze the juice out of half an orange. Add cognac, use a lighter and flambe the beef.
- Add the soy sauce and cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.
- Slice the lettuce and the cherry tomatoes. Place them in a large bowl. Add the beef, rice, shred orange zest and squeeze the juice out of the remaining orange.
- Serve the salad with a bit of shredded parmesan on top!