Beef and Red Cabbage Noodles
Want to cook something that’s fast and also full of flavor? You can try this simple beef noodle recipe. You’ll also need veggies, so for this recipe, we recommend red cabbage. It has a rather subtle flavor, that balances the taste of beef and spices. And speaking of spices, this is, after all, an Asian inspired dish, so there’s no shortage of them whatsoever!
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Red Cabbage Noodles
2.5 ounces of rice vermicelli
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
0.5-ounce ginger, thinly sliced
7 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
3 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon chili flakes
How to Make Beef and Red Cabbage Noodles
- Add the noodles in a bowl full of simmering water and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves for around 1-2 minutes, so they can release their flavors into the pan.
- Add the ginger, beef, and pour the soy sauce. Cook the beef for around 4-5 minutes.
- Add the rice vermicelli in the skillet. Add the lime juice and fish sauce. Add the red cabbage and season with paprika powder. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add a touch of chili flakes, stir, and turn off the heat.