Ingredients Needed for Beef and Red Cabbage Noodles
2.5 ounces of rice vermicelli
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
0.5-ounce ginger, thinly sliced
7 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
3 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Beef and Red Cabbage Noodles
- Add the noodles in a bowl full of simmering water and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves for around 1-2 minutes, so they can release their flavors into the pan.
- Add the ginger, beef, and pour the soy sauce. Cook the beef for around 4-5 minutes.
- Add the rice vermicelli in the skillet. Add the lime juice and fish sauce. Add the red cabbage and season with paprika powder. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add a touch of chili flakes, stir, and turn off the heat.