Ingredients Needed for Beef and Penne Casserole
5 ounces of penne
7 ounces of beef chuck, small cubes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 chorizos slices, cut into small pieces
4 mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup white wine
1 garlic clove
¼ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup heavy cream
0.5 ounce - parmesan
1 spring onion, sliced
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Beef and Penne Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put water in a pan, sprinkle salt, and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the penne according to the instructions on the package. Strain off the water and set the pasta aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the beef.
- Add the chorizo and mushrooms and continue to cook everything.
- Add the white wine and simmer the mixture for 8-10 minutes.
- Crush the garlic clove and add it in the skillet, then add the tomato sauce and heavy cream. Mix everything together.
- Add the cooked penne and mix them in. Grate the parmesan directly over the pasta, then throw in the spring onion.
- Add the penne and meat mixture into a small stoneware pottery casserole.
- Top it with shredded mozzarella and bake it for 10 minutes.