Ingredients Needed for Beef and Pea Burger
4 ounces of minced meat
2 tablespoons of chopped beetroot
2 tablespoons of peas
1 cheddar cheese
1 bread bun
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
6 valerians leaves
4 red cabbages
How to Make Beef and Pea Burger
- Put the minced meat, the beetroot, and the peas in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients with a fork.
- Make a patty with your hands.
- Heat a grill pan and cook the patty on both sides.
- While you grill the patty on the last side, top it with Cheddar and let the cheese melt.
- Slice horizontally a bread bun and grill it.
- On a slice of the bread bun, spread mayonnaise.
- Add the valerian leaves and the red cabbage strips.
- Put the patty over the leaves.
- Add some ketchup.
- Cover the burger with the other slice of bread.
- Serve it with some wedges potatoes.