Calories: 314 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 23 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Pasta Casserole
1 red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon paprika powder
10 ounces of ground beef
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup tomato sauce
5 ounces of pasta shell
3.5 low moisture mozzarellas, shredded
How to Make Beef and Pasta Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the red onion until soft.
- Add the paprika powder and ground beef. Stir.
- Add the bell pepper, season with salt and pepper and cook until the beef turns brown.
- Add the tomato sauce.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain them.
- When ready, add the pasta over the meat and combine everything.
- Transfer the meat and pasta mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley on top, just before serving it.