Calories: 273 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 20 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Mozzarella Casserole
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup onion, chopped
¼ teaspoon paprika
0.25 green bell pepper
¼ yellow bell pepper
10 ounces of ground beef
½ cup red wine
¼ cup tomato juice
3.5 ounces of mozzarella
7 ounces of dough
How to Make Beef and Mozzarella Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the onion, the paprika, the green bell pepper, and the yellow bell pepper. Stir.
- Move the mixture on one side of the skillet.
- On the other side of the skillet, put the ground beef.
- Little by little, mix the vegetables with the ground beef and cook them together until the beef turns white.
- Add the wine and the tomato juice and stir.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the liquid it reduces.
- Pour the mixture into a ceramic baking tray.
- Slice the mozzarella and cover the beef with those slices of cheese.
- With your hands, make about 15 small dough balls.
- Place the dough balls over the mozzarella.
- Whisk the egg and spread it over the dough balls.
- Bake for 30 minutes.