Calories: 342 kCal / serving
- 21 g
- 21 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Cheddar Tortilla Stack
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
12 ounces of ground beef
½ cup beef stock
1 tea spoon 7 spice
4 tortilla wraps
20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in quarters
6 ounces of sweet corn
2 spring onions s, chopped
1 cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup yogurt
How to Make Beef and Cheddar Tortilla Stack
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and start cooking it. Pour the beef stock and season with 7 spice, salt, and pepper. Mix with a spatula and cook the meat for about 10-12 minutes.
- Divide the ingredients in four equal parts.
- Take one tortilla wrap and top it with one part of the ground beef, cherry tomatoes sweet corn, spring onion, and shredded Cheddar. Repeat with Bake the dish for 10 minutes.
- Top it with any leftover ingredients, and serve with a light drizzle of yogurt.