Ingredients Needed for Beef and Cheddar Sandwich
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
12 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon mustard
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
4 bread rolls
4 teaspoons of butter
1 cup cheddar, shredded
8 quail eggs
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Beef and Cheddar Sandwich
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until translucent.
- Add the beef, mustard, salt, and pepper. Give it a good stir and cook the beef until browned.
- Add the tomato sauce, parsley, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Slice the bread rolls through the middle to make room for the meat and cheese. Place the bread roll upside down and level it with a rolling pin.
- Evenly spread 1 teaspoon of butter over it. Do the same with all of the bread rolls.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and lay the bread roll butter side down. Lay the shredded Cheddar on both of the bread roll sides. Top one side with ground beef. Crack 2 quail eggs over the beef. Garnish with spring onion.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes. Repeat the steps to make 3 more sandwiches.