Ingredients Needed for Beef and Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry
9 ounces of round beef steak
1 yellow bell pepper
2 ounces of peanut
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
4 broccoli florets
7 ounces of rice noodles
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Make Beef and Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry
- Cut the steak in thin slices.
- Slice the yellow bell pepper.
- Cut the lime in half.
- Roast the peanuts in a cast-iron skillet heated to a medium temperature until they turn a brown color.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the beef slices into the skillet.
- Squeeze the lemon half over the beef and sprinkle some salt.
- Add the honey into the skillet.
- Cook the beef until it turns a golden brown color.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then pour it in a bowl.
- Add the noodles and leave them in for 3-4 minutes. Strain the noodles.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a wok. Heat it.
- Stir fry the yellow bell pepper slices and the broccoli florets cut into halves.
- Add the beef and the boiled noodles into the wok.
- Pour the soy sauce and squeeze the lime over the wok.
- Cook it for a few minutes until all the flavors bleed together.
- Add the roasted peanuts.