Ingredients Needed for Beef and Bacon Fried Rolls
vegetable oil for frying
1 pound ground beef
½ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
10 ounces of bacon, sliced
How to Cook Beef and Bacon Fried Rolls
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Chop the onion and fry it until it turns translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook it until it turns light brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato sauce and the mozzarella, mix and cook them together.
- Let the meat mixture cool.
- Take one tablespoon of meat mixture and roll it with a bacon slice.
- Make about 30 rolls.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the bacon rolls.
- Serve with a dip.