Calories: 219 kCal / serving
- 19 g
- 15 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Beans and Mozzarella Tortilla Cups
2 tortilla wraps
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 red onion, sliced
1 sweet pepper, diced
4 ounces of red bean
1 tomato, chopped
3 ounces of sweet corn
½ cup tomato sauce
9 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Beans and Mozzarella Tortilla Cups
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Use a cup, approximately 3 inches (7.5 cm) diameter, to make round shapes out of the wraps.
- You should have about 6 round shapes.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Throw the red onion, sweet pepper, tomato, beans, and sweet corn into the skillet.
- Stir and add tomato sauce, and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the veggies for about 1-2 minutes.
- Use a 6-cup muffin pan and fill their slots with tortilla.
- Add about half of the mozzarella on the bottom of the wraps.
- For the second layer, add the previously cooked veggies.
- Finally, top with remaining mozzarella.
- Place the cups in the oven for the next 10-12 minutes.
- You can serve them either warm or cold!