BBQ-Roasted Chicken With French Fries
How can you make the best chicken ever? Wrap it in bacon, cook it into the oven and serve it with French fries. That’s what we’ve done here in this recipe and it turned out delicious. We’ve also glazed the chicken with our homemade sauce, made of ketchup, garlic, bourbon, and some other special ingredients we’re waiting for you to find out.
Ingredients Needed for BBQ-Roasted Chicken With French Fries
5 ounces of ketchup
1 tablespoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 fluid ounce bourbon
1 pound chicken wings
1 pound chicken drumsticks
9 ounces of bacon, small and thin slices
2 pounds of french fries
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon seven spice
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
How to Make BBQ-Roasted Chicken With French Fries
- Start with the glaze. Add the ketchup in a small bowl. Add the chili flakes, soy sauce, sugar, mustard, garlic, bourbon, and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Wrap each drumstick and wing in 1 slice of bacon.
- Add everything in a glass baking dish. Use a brush and spread the glaze over the chicken.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- Season the french fries with oregano, paprika, salt, seven spice, and thyme. Mix well.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of french fries.