Ingredients Needed for BBQ-Roasted Chicken With French Fries
5 ounces of ketchup
1 tablespoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 fluid ounce bourbon
1 pound chicken wings
1 pound chicken drumsticks
9 ounces of bacon, small and thin slices
2 pounds of french fries
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon seven spice
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
How to Cook BBQ-Roasted Chicken With French Fries
- Start with the glaze. Add the ketchup in a small bowl. Add the chili flakes, soy sauce, sugar, mustard, garlic, bourbon, and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Wrap each drumstick and wing in 1 slice of bacon.
- Add everything in a glass baking dish. Use a brush and spread the glaze over the chicken.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- Season the french fries with oregano, paprika, salt, seven spice, and thyme. Mix well.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of french fries.