Ingredients Needed for Batter-Fried Shrimp Skewers
2 tablespoons of blue cheese
0.25 cottage cheese
¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
½ cup flour
½ teaspoon dried oregano
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Batter-Fried Shrimp Skewers
- Add the blue cheese, cottage cheese, Cheddar, and the egg in one bowl. Combine everything.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of flour and mix to make a cheese batter.
- Add the dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix again.
- Add more flour, to thicken the batter into a non-sticky dough.
- Put each shrimp on one skewer, then coat them in dough.
- Deep fry the shrimp.
- Serve with a dip.