Ingredients Needed for Basil and Cherry Edible Flowers
4 basil leaves
2 red cherry tomatoes
4 mozzarellas pearls
4 goat cheeses
5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Cook Basil and Cherry Edible Flowers
- Put every basil leaf on a skewer stick, near to the steam.
- Add on the same stick one cherry tomato and, on top, a mozzarella pearl.
- Fix the stick with the top of the basil leaf.
- Place the edible flowers on a plate.
- On the same plate, put chorizo, goat cheese and olives.
- Drizzle it with some red vinegar and olive oil.