Ingredients Needed for Banana Pudding Sandwich Cookies
3.5 ounces of instant banana pudding
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
17 ounces of fluid milk
7 ounces of cookie
3 tablespoons of sprinkles
How to Make Banana Pudding Sandwich Cookies
- Mix the instant pudding with the powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Add about 1/2 cup (125 ml) of milk and whisk.
- Put the remaining milk in a saucepan and heat it up.
- Add the milk and pudding mixture over it, reduce the heat, and whisk continuously, until the pudding thickens.
- Set the pudding aside and let it cool.
- When it’s ready, use it to assemble the sandwich cookies. Spread about one tablespoon of banana pudding on the flat part of a cookie and top it with another one. Continue to do this until you use all your ingredients.
- Coat the edges of your sandwich cookies with sprinkles.
- You’ll make about 24-25 banana pudding cookie sandwiches.