Ingredients Needed for Banana Pancakes With Agave Syrup
1 teaspoon coconut oil
½ cup almond flour
¼ cup agave syrup
How to Make Banana Pancakes With Agave Syrup
- Put the bananas in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add the egg and coconut oil, then whisk.
- Add the almond flour and continue whisking until you get a batter.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet, on medium heat.
- Use a tablespoon to add the batter into the skillet. Cook 3-4 banana pancakes at the same time, depending on your skillet. Cook the pancakes for about one minute on one side, then turn them over using a spatula. Continue to cook them on the other side for another minute.
- You’ll make 6-8 small pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes with agave syrup.