Calories: 326 kCal / serving
- 80 g
- 4 g
- 3 g
Ingredients Needed for Banana Ice Cream
¼ cup honey
½ cup coconut milk
How to Make Banana Ice Cream
- Cut the banana into 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the banana slices and drizzle with 2-3 teaspoons of honey.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Bake the banana for 15 minutes. Transfer to a blender. Add the remaining honey, pour the coconut milk and the lemon juice.
- Blend everything into a smooth mash.
- Pour the mixture in a baking tray and level it. Freeze the ice cream for 2 hours before serving it.
- Serve it with mint and bananas.