Ingredients Needed for Banana Bread on Stick
5 small bananas
⅓ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons of baking powder
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup flour
more vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Banana Bread on Stick
- Place each banana on the work surface, peel it, and cut off its ends. Cut each one in two halves. See to it that one half is slightly bigger than the other. Set the smaller halves aside.
- Fix a lollipop stick into each banana piece (use only the bigger halves for now). Freeze for 60 minutes.
- Add the smaller banana pieces to a bowl. Mash them using a fork.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, egg, and vegetable oil. Season with salt and mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Add the flour and mix more until even.
- Fill a deeper frying pan halfway with vegetable oil and heat it. Coat the frozen bananas with the banana mixture.
- Deep-fry them until golden brown. Transfer them on paper towels.