Ingredients Needed for Banana, Apple, and Carrot Muffins
1 apple, shredded
1 carrot, shredded
⅓ cup water
1 banana, sliced
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
⅓ cup melted butter
3 ounces flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
How to Cook Banana, Apple, and Carrot Muffins
- Heat a pan over low heat, then add the apple and carrot.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or so.
- Transfer the mixture to a measuring glass and puree it with a hand blender. Set aside.
- Add the sliced banana to a bowl and mash it using a fork.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Mix them in using the hand mixer.
- Add the apple and carrot mixture and mix it in.
- Add the flour and baking powder and keep mixing until you have a batter.
- Transfer the batter to a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400ºF/200ºC.