Ingredients Needed for Banana and Nutella Rolls
6 tortilla wraps
7 ounces of nutella
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Cook Banana and Nutella Rolls
- Slice the bananas in halves.
- Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of Nutella over each wrap, leaving around 1 inch (2.5 cm) border.
- Add a banana half over the Nutella. Wrap the tortilla around the banana. Secure with a toothpick.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet (wok) over high heat.
- Add the tortilla rolls and cook them until golden and crispy.
- Remove them with a slotted spatula and coat them with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Optionally, you can serve the banana rolls with ice cream and caramel sauce.