Ingredients Needed for Baked Trout With Two Types of Potato Mash
4 purple potatoes
2 white potatoes, cubed
2 carrots, thinly sliced
7 ounces of trout, 2 fillets
2 rosemary sprigs
2 teaspoons of butter
2 tablespoons of milk
How to Make Baked Trout With Two Types of Potato Mash
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt, purple and white potatoes, and carrot. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Lay the trout fillets on your wooden board. Season them with salt and pepper. Add 1 rosemary sprig on each fillet.
- Roll the fillets starting from the end closest to you towards the opposite end. Secure them with a toothpick.
- Lay them in a baking tray and slide it into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- In the meantime, you can make the white potato puree. Drain the white potatoes and carrot and add them in a tall glass container.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of milk. Set up your immersion blender and blend it until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat the steps for the purple potato mash.
- Remove the trout fillets out of the oven and serve them with the 2 types of potato mash.