Ingredients Needed for Baked Spinach Omelet
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
5 ounces of baby spinach
How to Cook Baked Spinach Omelet
- Whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Crush the garlic without removing the peel.
- Cook the garlic for 1 minute. Remove the garlic.
- Chop the baby spinach and add it in the skillet.
- Mix and cook the spinach until it turns soft.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper, about 8-inch (20 cm) diameter.
- Spray it with olive oil.
- Pour the whisked eggs and add the cooked spinach.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.