Baked Quince Stuffed With Raisins and Walnuts
This incredible dessert is not for the faint-hearted. It has a lot of calories, carbs, and fats and is SO DELICIOUS that your guests will be in awe! With its scrumptious quinces, raisins, and walnuts, you should prepare it as a hearty dessert for one of the fall or winter feasts.
Ingredients Needed for Baked Quince Stuffed With Raisins and Walnuts
3 ounces raisins
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons melted butter
3 ounces walnuts, crumbled
How to Make Baked Quince Stuffed With Raisins and Walnuts
- Cut off the tops of the quinces and scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/2-inch thick wall. Discard the pulp.
- Add the raisins, honey, and melted butter to a smaller bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the walnuts and mix some more.
- Fill the scooped quinces with this mixture and transfer them to a baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.