Calories: 668 kCal / serving
- 46 g
- 49 g
- 30 g
Ingredients Needed for Baked Minced Meat and Mozzarella Crepes
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of minced meat
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup tomato sauce
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Baked Minced Meat and Mozzarella Crepes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Sift the flour in a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt, eggs, and milk.
- Use a vertical mixer or a whisk to blend everything until you get a thin batter.
- Heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and make 4 crepes. Set them aside.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil and add the minced meat.
- Mix with a spatula and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- Add the salt, pepper, dried oregano, paprika powder. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook until the mixture thickens, around 5-7 minutes, then set it aside.
- Divide the mozzarella into 4 equal parts, but keep about 2 tablespoons for topping the crepes.
- Fill the four crepes with minced meat mixture and shredded mozzarella.
- Top the crepes with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.