Baked Minced Meat and Mozzarella Crepes
When you have friends passing by and you want to serve them a special snack, make these savory crepes filled with minced meat and mozzarella! Just bake the crepes in the oven for 15 minutes and and the job is done in no time! More time for chatting and relaxing!
Ingredients Needed for Baked Minced Meat and Mozzarella Crepes
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of minced meat
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup tomato sauce
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Baked Minced Meat and Mozzarella Crepes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Sift the flour in a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt, eggs, and milk.
- Use a vertical mixer or a whisk to blend everything until you get a thin batter.
- Heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and make 4 crepes. Set them aside.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil and add the minced meat.
- Mix with a spatula and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- Add the salt, pepper, dried oregano, paprika powder. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook until the mixture thickens, around 5-7 minutes, then set it aside.
- Divide the mozzarella into 4 equal parts, but keep about 2 tablespoons for topping the crepes.
- Fill the four crepes with minced meat mixture and shredded mozzarella.
- Top the crepes with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.