Ingredients Needed for Baked Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
4 toast breads slices
4 tablespoons of bechamel sauce
6 cheeses slices
2 hams slices
4 emmentals slices
How to Cook Baked Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Start making your sandwiches. Spread 1 tablespoon of bechamel sauce over 1 of the bread slices. Top it with 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of ham, another slice of cheese, and finally close the sandwich with 1 slice of toast. Spread one more tablespoon of bechamel, 1 more slice of cheese, and 1 slice of emmental.
- Repeat the steps to make one more sandwich.
- Place the sandwiches in a baking tray, and slide it into the oven for the next 10 minutes.
- Serve the sandwiches warm!