Ingredients Needed for Baked Garlic Butter Chicken With Veggies 2 ounces of butter, melted
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
½ red bell pepper, sliced
10 ounces of chicken breast, boneless
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ red cabbage, shredded
How to Cook Baked Garlic Butter Chicken With Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Add the melted butter in a small bowl.
- Add parsley, garlic, and mix it.
- Lay the veggies on the bottom of a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season them with salt.
- Also add the chicken breast.
- Top it with the melted butter.
- Transfer the tray into the oven and roast for the next 35 minutes.
- Serve it with some chopped parsley on top!