Ingredients Needed for Baked Egg in Bell Pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 cup mozzarella
2 tablespoons of dill, chopped
3.5 ounces of bacon, slices
How to Cook Baked Egg in Bell Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the bell peppers in half. Remove the stems and the seeds.
- Cut the bacon in small pieces.
- Put the bell pepper halves in a baking tray.
- Fill them with shredded mozzarella, finely chopped dill, one egg, and bacon.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes.