Ingredients Needed for Baked Egg Fritters
2 ounces of bacon
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon grated parmesan
1 teaspoon chopped chives
How to Cook Baked Egg Fritters
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Cut in small pieces the bacon.
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry the bacon.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Use a mixer to beat the egg whites until foamy.
- Add the grated parmesan, the fried bacon, and the chives. Mix them with the egg whites.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Put the egg white mixture in the tray using a spoon and make 4 fritters.
- Bake the fritters for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and put one yolk in the center of each fritter.
- Bake for 8 more minutes.
- Before you serve the fritters, sprinkle some paprika powder on top.