Ingredients Needed for Baked Chorizo and Veggie Wraps
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 ounces of mixed vegetables, frozen
4 tablespoons of bechamel sauce
2 spring onions, slices
2 cheeses slices
How to Make Baked Chorizo and Veggie Wraps
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables and a pinch of salt. Cook the veggies until they soften, around 3-5 minutes.
- When cooked through, divide the vegetables on the each tortilla wrap.
- Add the bechamel sauce over the cooked vegetables, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onion, chorizo and sliced cheese.
- Wrap each tortilla and put both in a small rectangular baking tray.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.