Ingredients Needed for Baked Chicken and Veggie Skewers
1 onion, cubed
10 ounces chicken breast, cubed
1 red bell pepper, cubed
1 green bell pepper, cubed
1 yellow bell pepper, cubed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons cashew butter
1 tablespoon honey
½ cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
2 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Baked Chicken and Veggie Skewers
- Before starting, soak the wooden skewers in water for a few minutes.
- Skewer onion, bell pepper, and chicken cubes.
- Place the skewers on a grill over a baking dish. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Add the cashew butter, honey, coconut milk, rice vinegar, and garlic to a small bowl. Mix until even.
- Serve the baked skewers drizzled with cashew sauce and garnished with chopped parsley.